Step 8: Create your Windows administrator account
- To create your account, type your name and click .
- Type a password and click . Do not use your IU network passphrase.
- Confirm your password by typing it again, and click .
- Select a series of three security questions, clicking after each one.
- Decide whether or not you want to use Cortana in Windows. Decide what privacy settings you would like to enable or disable, and click .
Windows will do its final configurations. This step will take some time, depending on your computer's hardware capabilities. Make sure your computer remains plugged in to an AC outlet during this process.