Step 4: Download Windows 10
The version of Windows 10 on IUware will not work with Boot Camp; you'll need to download Windows directly from Microsoft, and use a product key you get from IUware.
Downloading Windows 10 Education takes some time, depending on the speed of your internet connection. Do not attempt the download on a metered connection, such as a tethered cell phone.
- Get a product key:
- Go to IUware.
- On the left, click .
- Click Windows 10 Education, and choose the 64-bit version.
- Click IU username and passphrase. . If prompted, log in with your
- Write the product key (a series of letters and numbers that resembles "XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX") on paper, since you won't be able to open anything on your Mac while Windows is being installed.
- Download Windows 10:
- Navigate to Microsoft's Software Download page, and click .
- In the drop-down list, choose , and click .
- Select the appropriate language, and click .