Step 6: Install Windows 10
Follow the Windows installation wizard to begin installing Windows. You'll be prompted with several questions about how to configure Windows for your needs.
These steps will take some time, depending on your computer's hardware capabilities. Make sure your computer remains plugged into an AC outlet during this process.
- Select the language, time and currency format, and keyboard or input method for Windows. Click .
- On the next screen, enter the product key you got from IUWare.
- Choose the version of Windows that the product key unlocks (Windows 10 Education) and click .
- Read and accept the license terms, and click .
- Choose the partition on which Windows will be installed, called "BOOTCAMP". Click .
- To confirm that you wish to format the partition, click . To continue, click .
- The installer will copy Windows files and install any features and updates required. When prompted, click to restart your Mac and continue the Windows Installation process.