Step 9: Install support software
Once Windows has started (may take some time), the Boot Camp installer will walk you through installing Apple's support software.
- To begin the process, click .
- Read and accept the license agreement, and click . All the Apple-specific software you need to run Windows efficiently on your computer will be installed.
- When the installer finishes, click .
- To restart the computer, click .
- When the computer restarts, click the trackpad or press any key to display the login field. Log in with the password you created earlier in the configuration process.