To grant permissions to a user:
- Open SharePoint Online, select the site for which you want to set permissions, and click in the left sidebar.
- Navigate to the folder for which you want to set permissions, and click (). In the menu that appears, click .
- In the "Manage Access" panel, click (blue plus sign). This will open the "Grant Access" form.
- Type the username of the person to whom you want to grant access, and select the person from the list of suggestions that appears.
- Repeat the previous step to grant permissions to additional users.
Note:All users listed here will be granted permissions at the same level.
- Select the appropriate permission level.
- If you want to notify users of their new permissions, enter a message, and leave checked.
- Click .
- To see your changes, close and reopen the "Manage Access" panel. The new permissions will now appear.