To access and use IUanyWare apps on your Android device, you must first install and configure the currently supported version of Citrix Workspace app.
If Citrix Workspace app is already installed on your device, you may have trouble connecting to IUanyWare after the app upgrades to a newer version. To avoid this problem, before using these instructions, open the installed version and delete your existing account.
To install and configure Citrix Workspace app on your Android device:
- Search the Google Play store for "Citrix Workspace" to find the appropriate app, and then install it.
- Once the app is installed, tap to launch it.
- On the
Welcomescreen, tap .
- For "Address", enter
- If prompted, accept the server certificate.
- Enter your IU username and passphrase.
- In the "Domain" field, if prompted, enter
- Tap Duo Two-Step Login. and complete a
Once installation and setup are complete, in Citrix Workspace app, tap the site you added, enter your IU passphrase, and then tapto access and use available IUanyWare apps. By default, you'll land on your tab. To search for other apps or desktops, select the menu bar at the top left and tap or .
Search in IUanyWare on your Android device
There is one search field for the Citrix Workspace app for Android. Click the search icon at the upper right to search all available applications and desktops.