iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
To access and use IUanyWare apps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you must first install and configure the currently supported version of Citrix Workspace app.
To view a list of supported iOS versions, see Citrix Workspace app for iOS.
To install and configure Citrix Workspace app on your iOS device:
- Search the Apple App Store for "Citrix Workspace" to find the appropriate app, and then install it.
- Once the app is installed, tap to launch it, and then tap .
- In the "Address" field, enter
https://storefront.iuanyware.iu.edu. Tap .
- Enter your IU username and passphrase.
- After you enter your credentials:
- If you have the Duo Mobile app installed on any device, you'll automatically receive a Duo push. Accept the push to complete your configuration.
- If you don't have the Duo Mobile app installed but have at least one phone number set up for Duo, you'll automatically receive a call at your primary Duo phone number. Accept the call to complete your configuration.
- Enter your IU username and passphrase a second time, if prompted.
Once you're logged in, you'll see your list of favorites on the main screen. Click(the plus sign) to the left of the window to see a list of available applications and desktops.
If you do not see a list of apps and desktops:
- Close and then relaunch the Workspace app.
- Click the gear icon at the top right, and select .
- Under "Select your account", click the option connected to your username.
- Click (the plus sign) again to see a list of available apps and desktops.
From here, browse the software category folders to find your desired applications. Tap the corresponding(plus sign) to add an application to your list of favorites on the main screen. Tap a software icon to launch a virtualized application. When you're finished with your application, close it the same way you close the desktop version.
Search in IUanyWare on your iOS device
There is one search field for the iOS Citrix Workspace app. To get to the search field, click(the plus sign) to the left of the window; the search field is at the very top of the panel that opens.