- IU Brand: Contains all the elements you'll need to design a publication, either digital or print, for IU - color palettes, templates, fonts, and more!
- Font Squirrel: Home to all sorts of free fonts.
- Font Identifier: Provided by Font Squirrel, this site will take an image, analyze the text in it, and tell you what fonts are used. Helpful if you spot a font that you want to use, but are unsure what font it is!
- Lost and Taken: Free stock photographs of textures that can be incorporated into layouts wherever a subtle background is needed.
- Pexels: Free stock photographs.
- Colour Lovers: A site devoted to collecting and creating color palettes that can then be used in all sorts of design projects.
- Paletton: Create color palettes here that can be used both for print and web.
- What is Spot Color?: This page explains the process of working with spot colors in depth.
- Creating Research Posters: This course will walk you through the process of designing a poster, with emphasis on the page layout principles that will help make an effective and engaging poster. Also includes instruction on how to set up a poster in popular poster creation programs, like InDesign, Illustrator, and PowerPoint.