The Tech Talk podcast is now complete, and ready to be exported and shared. Towards the beginning of the course, we discussed file types and what they're best used for — based on that discussion, since our podcast is primarily dialogue and will be shared on the web, we'll want to save the completed podcast as an MP3 file. Let's go ahead and export the completed multitrack session now.
- To begin the export process, in the Menu bar,
Click File, Point Export, Point Multitrack Mixdown, Click Entire Session...
- To name the file, in the File Name field of the Export Multitrack Mixdown dialog box,
Press & Drag the suggested file name, type: techtalk
- Change the save location to the Audition Basics folder.
- To change the format, if necessary,
Click , Click MP3 Audio (*.mp3)
- To change the bit depth of the file to 16-bit, next to the Sample Type field, if necessary,
- To set the bit depth, in the Bit Depth dropdown,
Click , Click 16
- To accept the changes,
- To finish saving the file,
Once the file is exported, it will show up in the Files panel, and you can open it from there and listen to it if you wish.